ponedeljek, 8. oktober 2007

About me

Hello everyone! My name is Vanja. I bit about myself... I come from Vipava, actually, a small village near Vipava, called Gradišče pri Vipavi. I have two brothers, younger Matjaž and older Aleš. They annoy me a lot and vice-versa. I have a pet dog, it's half terrier and half unknown breed. The thing I like most (beside other private things that I don't want to share:), is taking my dog on long walks. OK, that's all on today's episode. Have fun everyone!

9 komentarjev:

Saša pravi ...

Hi! Looking forward to the next episode. ;-)

Kristjan pravi ...

Hi Vanja. I heard that Vipava is famous for good wine so maybe we can tray it one day;)

Bay bay from Soča wally

bili pravi ...

hi, I hope this will be a good way to get to know people...;)

Valentina pravi ...

Hi Vanj! I've been mostly in Europe, like Spain, Greece and Romania, but I hope to visit also other countries outside Europe, like South America or Ghana or even Australia. And for you, what is your next country that you would like or plan to visit?

Aljaž pravi ...

Hello Vanja! I have three sisters and they annoy me too...:) I don't have a dog... could you borrow it to me? Just jokking... have fun!

špela obleščak pravi ...

Hello Vanchy :)mmm, I think today is the only day of the week when I have some time to write comments on blogs. I hope you enjoy that weekend much as I do. Ow, I find some picture of me and my sisters on computer, but I don't know if it's work. please let me know.see you on Monday.
bye, bye

Davorin pravi ...

Hi Vanja! I'm Davorin.
I was there yet several times, because you have a lot of "osmic"
and where parties are, also I'm there.
Bye, bye

Davorin pravi ...

Hi!
Yes I know this person, I already played there. Do you take part on some "osmica"?

Have a nice weekend!

Bye

bili pravi ...

heheh...I gotta ask...you holding your head today with both hands during my presentation- was I that bad ha? ;)