ponedeljek, 15. oktober 2007

I first used internet...

"Write me an email," said professor in university... and I didn't know how... It was pretty embarrassing... I had PC at home, but we didn't have Internet. I also heard about it, but write an email... it seemed science fiction to me. I wanted to ask one of my classmate to help me, which I did, but she looked at me as if I was from Mars or something... So I had to manage by myself... I created my mail account and I wrote my first mail... It's the same today... Every day I learn something new about the Internet and I every day I manage somehow... I think I don't belong to the computer generation as does my five year younger brother that spends every possible minute on the Internet...

9 komentarjev:

bili pravi ...

ya I know the feeling...I felt like that when I first started using the internet...;) good luck! :)

Kristjan pravi ...

Vanj I have got a 6 years old cousin and he can handle a PC beater then I do. I think that Internet is the future of this world.
By by

Pilar pravi ...

Hello from Spain! Im visiting Slovenian blogs because I love your country and want to keep in touch with people over there that tell me more about their place.
regards!!

bili pravi ...

hehehe...about MSN...not a true value of the net but it's a great way to get to exchange ideas, thought, point of view more ''directly'' to one another...and it's great to practice English even :)
have fun!

Aljaž pravi ...

ola Vanja,
Your beginning of using Internet is very interesting :) and funny :)
BTW: I got 3 boxes oranges :) if you want some :)
by

Pilar pravi ...

hello Vanj!! No, I dont know Soca valley and river :( I have lot of places yet to know in Slovenia, that's why I wish coming back soon!!!

Ljubljana is great, but nothing can be compared with the nature in SLovenia!

What did you study?

Cheers!!!

Pilar pravi ...

I studied Art History...nothing to work in it!! I have been unemployed since I finished my degree in 2004 :( Now Im preparing to be a teacher in Public High School, but what I would like to do is teaching spanish in Slovenia...Maybe someday!!

Cheers!!!

bili pravi ...

hi there...so, did you change your mind about MSN? or still not your thing...;) have fun! :)

bili pravi ...

ya I've noticed you need awhile to answer back...;)I on the other hand have to deal with the computer every day...so I got pretty used to it all...although sometimes I don't want to see a computer...and I agree with you about the traveling... I love it as well...can't stand at home for too long!! :)
have fun!